Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Billing queries phone number

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could be going crazy but I can't find a number for billing on Tesla's website or using their customer support phone system.

I have free supercharging for life on the car and using it happily but seem to have a bill from Wednesday's charge on my account (but not Thursday's or Tuesday's) and I need to dispute it.

Does anyone have a contact for that?

P.S I don't want email as no one ever answers that but I might try chat tomorrow if no-one has any phone numbers

I suspect billing error and it'll be resolved easily as soon as I talk to the right people.... hopefully chat will fix it tomorrow, if not I'll try sales next week. Fortunately I don't have a registered card to be billed

I could be going crazy but I can't find a number for billing on Tesla's website or using their customer support phone system.

I have free supercharging for life on the car and using it happily but seem to have a bill from Wednesday's charge on my account (but not Thursday's or Tuesday's) and I need to dispute it.

Does anyone have a contact for that?

P.S I don't want email as no one ever answers that but I might try chat tomorrow if no-one has any phone numbers

Did you get a number? I have been billed twice in the same month for the Premium Connectivity!