Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black HPWC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best offer takes it!

Image-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rouget
Would you trade for the Model S for Kids? ;-)

Alas, no as I’ve got one of those as well

$150 for the wall charger!

Lol, good luck finding one that low..

Hmmmm... wonder what the market for this charger will be. Good time to sell before a ton of them are posted (like the arachnids) bringing the price down.

Do more research....unlike the arachnids, these have a similar counterpart being sold by Tesla for 5-600$, so there’s an established floor valuation.

I’ll offer $450 shipped to me. Zip code 20854

Not bad, but been offered 500$ already....I’m giving priority to the one who buys my arachnids I have in a separate thread.

No thanks.

Interested in the wall connector. Ill get in line. :)

Bid to beat is $500 shipped, or buy the arachnids first and get first dibs on these.

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
thats the worst thing too rite, is the people that want one, prolly already have a silver one, i don't think i want to go though reinstalling it, (not that its bad) but i was thinking you'd have to change the whole thing, because of the charging cord

thats the worst thing too rite, is the people that want one, prolly already have a silver one, i don't think i want to go though reinstalling it, (not that its bad) but i was thinking you'd have to change the whole thing, because of the charging cord

Huh? Cord is different?

Do more research....unlike the arachnids, these have a similar counterpart being sold by Tesla for 5-600$, so there’s an established floor valuation.

The mini-Tesla is commercially sold at the same price, but regularly sells in this forum for $300 - $400. The early black HPWC units offered for sale will likely sell for a premium as availability is still low, but as with the arachnids and mini tesla, the flood of referral sales that is definitely coming will reduce the average sale price substantially. Arachnids fell to ~ $1500 range despite not having a commercial alternative and being a more difficult to attain reward; these level 1 rewards will become extremely common.

I don't expect them to sell for less than the mini Tesla cars, as they are valued at around the same price and everyone here has a Tesla but not everyone has a child that can use the toy car.

I thought I read somewhere that the Charging logo (green Kit like cool feature) is different as well? Apparently the Tesla lettering swipes green :) I did my own install and can swap mine out in less than 25 minutes, so totally worth it for me!