Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blackvue Downloading Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to hear it. Just uploaded the newest version here. Dropbox - BlackvueDaily.2.2.exe

Number of changes:

1. Added help file with the following parameters:
-h or -help = will show help
-a or -all = will get all videos from today
-f or -front = will get only front camera videos from today
-r or -rear = will get only rear camera videos from today
-p or -park = will get only park videos from today
-e or -event = will get only event videos from today
-i or -ip = place before IP address [optional]
-u or -user = place before email username [optional]
-p or -pass = place before email password [optional]
-y or -yest = will obtain videos from yesterday [optional]
-o or -over = will delete files on disk if space low [optional]

2. One can now have an email be sent when downloading using the username and password parameters above, such as -u [email protected] -p whatever

3. Number of fixes such as the overwrite not working right.

Let me know of any problems.

Reactions: MarkS22
Thank you @jayman! Note that there needs to be a space between -i and the IP address, e.g.
BlackVueData\BlackvueDaily.exe -all -i 192.168.178.58 -E:\Duke\TESLA\BlackVueData -y -o

Once I figured that out, the program runs. I haven't seen any rear camera files yet, but it will load for some time still so maybe they will follow at the end of the queue.

Great stuff, very useful and combined with the windows scheduler very comfy too. Big +

Thank you @jayman! Note that there needs to be a space between -i and the IP address, e.g.
BlackVueData\BlackvueDaily.exe -all -i 192.168.178.58 -E:\Duke\TESLA\BlackVueData -y -o

Once I figured that out, the program runs. I haven't seen any rear camera files yet, but it will load for some time still so maybe they will follow at the end of the queue.

Great stuff, very useful and combined with the windows scheduler very comfy too. Big +

Thanks. Yup, there should be a space after any identifying parameter. Likely the videos download much quicker using the blackvue SSID and connecting to your computer with a wireless dongle. I've had success with just doing that and my the blackvue connects as soon as I get home. That way, you wouldn't manually have to put an IP address in. However, I understand many people may not have a wireless dongle laying around and then you'd manually have to put in the IP address.

Glad to hear it. Just uploaded the newest version here. Dropbox - BlackvueDaily.2.2.exe

Number of changes:

1. Added help file with the following parameters:
-h or -help = will show help
-a or -all = will get all videos from today
-f or -front = will get only front camera videos from today
-r or -rear = will get only rear camera videos from today
-p or -park = will get only park videos from today
-e or -event = will get only event videos from today
-i or -ip = place before IP address [optional]
-u or -user = place before email username [optional]
-p or -pass = place before email password [optional]
-y or -yest = will obtain videos from yesterday [optional]
-o or -over = will delete files on disk if space low [optional]

2. One can now have an email be sent when downloading using the username and password parameters above, such as -u [email protected] -p whatever

3. Number of fixes such as the overwrite not working right.

Let me know of any problems.

Feature ideas:

-d 05-04-2017

"Date" Downloads all files on the specified date. For example, if you were away from home overnight. You can trigger it manually and it'll put it right into the proper directory and folder like usual.

-ad 05-04-2017

"After Date" All files including and after the date entered will be downloaded to catch up after being away for several days.

Thanks again for all the improvements and support. It has been stable for a week now.

-m

"Missed" only email the -u and -p if 0 files are downloaded or the program errors out. Send the log in the email.

I came up with this simple program I called BlackvueDaily. Basically it downloads the videos from your blackvue wirelessly without you having to remove the SD car from the recorder. It's a simple .exe program that takes certain parameters. You can download the program from here: Dropbox - BlackvueDaily.exe

There are parameters you can use and one of the parameters that has to be there is the location of where you want the downloads to go preceded by a "-". It automatically uses the IP address of the blackvue recorder when a computer is connected to its SSID, ie http://10.99.77.1. However, one can put in there own IP address of the camcorder as a parameter such as "-192.168.1.22" if you don't have a wireless dongle connecting to the recorder. Only one other parameter will work for now as listed:

-all ---- This will download all the videos from today

-front ---- This will download all the videos from the front camera from today

-rear ----- This will download all the videos from the rear camera from today

-park ----- This will download all the videos while car was parked from today

-event ---- This will download all the videos that records when an "event" occurred

For instance, one CD's to the location of the BlackvueDaily.exe

Ex. C:\Users\Me\Documents\My exe folder>BlackvueDaily.exe -event -S:\

This would download all the "event" videos from the day to the S drive.

This program may be buggy as I have not tested it extensively. Let me know of any problems or anything that may be worth adding.

awesome i just bought 5 dr650s with this in mind!