Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

blind spot avoidance chime not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the blind spot collision avoidance chime does not sound in my 2020 model S.............it is enabled in the display, cars in the blind spot show up red..................but no chime sounds...............all other chimes work well.............any ideas??...........mobile tech drove car and verified behavior.

the blind spot collision avoidance chime does not sound in my 2020 model S.............it is enabled in the display, cars in the blind spot show up red..................but no chime sounds...............all other chimes work well.............any ideas??...........mobile tech drove car and verified behavior.
You have the blind spot display now on your 2020 model S with the virticle 17inch screen? Assuming you upgraded to the new holiday update.

We didn’t have the blind spot video before on our vertical 17 inch legacy screens.

What about remote sentry? Is that also enabled on 2023.44.30.1 or .2 depending which ever your car received.

I’m still waiting to see my update but looking for others to confirm if these two features were also included for Model S cars with verticals screens

I’m assuming older S’s without cameras it wouldn’t work but hoped newer ones upgraded would.