Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Blind Spot (Convex) Mirrors ** 15% Black Friday Sale, Expires 11/29**

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tired of blind spot? Auto dimming makes side mirrors too dark?

Suma Performance Mirrors are your solution. We've been in the business more than 20 years, making performance mirrors for more than 100+ cars. Suma Performance mirrors are 1. wide angle convex, 2. anti-glare, and 3. water repellent. These are OEM replacement and easy to install.

TESTIMONY

"There’s not much to say except, worth it! I received these mirrors and the first thing I noticed is the excellent clarity and attention to build quality, pretty much OEM standards. The reduced glare and wider visibility is well worth the price of admission!... The online pictures just don’t do it justice. If you are on the fence about buying a set, don’t be, it’s worth it!"
- Bobby from L.A.

Customer review link: Happy Customers
www.sumaperformance.com
lrg_dsc04603-jpg.428368

See the difference?
7143f224-4c53-44dd-bbf6-aba0b8c24df5-jpeg.431477

Customer Installation Review

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: nguyentoogood
A few questions:
  1. Why does there appear to be deformities in the flatness of the mirrors in the top photo, especially on the left, but serverely on the right?
  2. Do the mirrors support the auto-defrost feature of the Model S (i.e. heating wires in the mirror like the original mirrors)?
  3. Do the replacement mirrors support the auto-dimming feature of the Model S (i.e. electro-chomic)?
  4. Why is there a color difference between the original and replacement mirrors?

A few questions:
  1. Why does there appear to be deformities in the flatness of the mirrors in the top photo, especially on the left, but serverely on the right?
  2. Do the mirrors support the auto-defrost feature of the Model S (i.e. heating wires in the mirror like the original mirrors)?
  3. Do the replacement mirrors support the auto-dimming feature of the Model S (i.e. electro-chomic)?
  4. Why is there a color difference between the original and replacement mirrors?
1. These are convex mirrors, so they are not flat (increasing the field of vision).
2. Yes, heating wires for the defroster feature.
3. No, but the blue hue serves the same purpose as the auto-dimming feature, reducing glare without overcompensating.
4. The blue hue (like European cars) helps reduce the glare.