Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blind spot mini

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My $2 solution :)

20230301_064041.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Tiger and Fazooley
Upvote 0
Agree with Airborn's reply. For years, I had my side mirrors adjusted to (just barely) see the left or right side of my car. After reading a few articles about how to properly adjust my side mirrors, in line with my rear view mirror, I changed. I'm of course not alone. 100% of the people I know do EXACTLY what I did for years. It takes a while to get used to but when you adjust the mirrors properly, you eliminte blind spots in your rear view.

Upvote 0
put your mirrors in the right spot and it eliminates the blind spots. if you can see the side of your car without moving your head the mirror is in the wrong spot.
Probably a combination of my height and driving position combined with the naturally poor rearward visibility of the Model 3, but the mirrors do not adjust out far enough for me.

Even with the European OEM convex drivers side mirror I still want more lateral visibility.

Upvote 0
Any issues with the dimming function
Probably a combination of my height and driving position combined with the naturally poor rearward visibility of the Model 3, but the mirrors do not adjust out far enough for me.

Even with the European OEM convex drivers side mirror I still want more lateral visibility.
same, I have about a 1/4 car length (rough estimate) that adjusting won’t let me see with my height and way I have my seat.

I do the adjusting technique described on this forum and by ‘professionals’.

Upvote 0