Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue colored Performance + nowhere to be found yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never have read about this before but now that you mention it. I always thought the blue in the configurator was more "electric" than the previous blue I've seen. If that's the case I'm okay with the extra wait. Lol

Those are renders and all the blues delivered so far have been the darker shade, but one could always hope!

I wish, my edit button went away last Friday with the new confirmation page

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180724-102309_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180724-102309_Samsung Internet.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 103
I’ve got a blue exterior / black interior with performance options on order (ordered 6/29) and I can still hit the edit button. Going back and forth on the white interior. A friend of mine just ordered (no reservation) a blue PM3 and went with white interior and was given the same timeframe as I was: Aug - Oct.

I am down to wait until November; I’d rather save up for a larger down payment and still get the guaranteed tax credit. Only reason I put my order through was because I was worried about not getting it before the end of the year.

Has anyone tried to delay delivery? Funny question and I’ll probably ask in a separate post for more visibility, but I might try that.