Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Dot denoting new features returns almost every time I get in the car.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just like the title says, the blue dot that denotes new features shows up basically every time I get into either one of my cars. It's always there saying new features in the autopilot menu and when I go into that menu it disappears until the next drive. Sometimes it shows up at the bottom showing as if there is a new app where the are the three dots to tap and see all apps. When I tap that it will show all the apps and sometimes there is a blue dot under a random one, and other times there is nothing.

I've rebooted both cars. It happens on both our 3 and our Y, so I'm wondering if it's somehow connected to my profile in my car? My wife says she hasn't noticed it, but she also says she didn't see a difference when the Y (the car she drives) got the most recent spring update with all the UI changes so I doubt she'd notice a small blue dot. 🤣

having this issue too. your right though might be profile related because i randomly get the blue dots on my s and 3. doesn’t affect anything but just kinda annoying.
I deleted my cloud profile and created a new one. Issue remains.

Most of the time I don’t think it impacts anything but sometimes my chosen apps at the bottom of the screen seem to reset. Maybe I’m imagining it, but that’s what it seems like. I’ll keep watching.

How long has this been happening for you?