Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Echoing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone still experiencing this issue?
I still get complaints despite being told that this issue was specifically addressed in the latest firmware update. I’m on 2018.34 now and still occasionally receive complaints from people on the other end of the call.

Anyone still experiencing this issue?
I still get complaints despite being told that this issue was specifically addressed in the latest firmware update. I’m on 2018.34 now and still occasionally receive complaints from people on the other end of the call.

Yep, though at this point, I've pretty much given up on using the bluetooth for calls until v9, hoping that maybe then it will work...who knows...

Yep, though at this point, I've pretty much given up on using the bluetooth for calls until v9, hoping that maybe then it will work...who knows...

Ehh, same here! I can’t believe this has continued on for this long. I get a call and immediately just let them know I’ll call back because it isn’t even worth trying to carry a conversation while driving. Fingers crossed for v9.... but I’m still full of doubt.