Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth in the car wont delete or add new phones

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SInce the last update my car wont delete or add new phones. If i press delete a userphone, it says ok but just spins the wheel for several minutes. If I search for a new phone it spins the wheels for minutes, but dont find my phone, and my phone cant see the car either.

i have the newest .7 update, but when I go to the update function in the car, it shows about 50& green like an unfinished update. But the car also says it has the newest update installed. The yellow update is showing, and my phone app says join wifi to innstall update. I havent been able to update anything yet, but the car is linked to my wifi and it shows green.

I have tried pressing both buttons on the wheel and both buttons and the brake, and im in park. Have anyone else experienced the same?

Did you reach out to Support?
It finally works again. I dont know why though. But now I can add and delete phones from the car again. My phone app and car still says i have to update what I already have, but now the car functions as normal.

I sent a message in the app for tesla to push my update, and I read another reply where the update stuck til the next update, then was back to normal.

Reactions: towndrunk