Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth Proximity Connections Disappeared!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe this occurred after the new update but my iPhone does not instantly unlock my car anymore. I will have to wake it up before opening the door lever or else i'll be standing there looking like an idiot! It worked flawlessly before....

I don't know what they're really called but my iPhone used to connect to four bluetooth connections simultaneously when approaching the car and now it only connects to one, connection C. My friend's car has 4 connected when we're near the car. This might or might not be the issue but something I happen to notice...

I've tried hard reboots and reconnecting my phone as the key but nothing helps. Anyone have unlocking issues after 2019.24.4?

to "xa1200", yes this happened to us as well. Have to wake the app on the phone in order for it to reconnect to the car and have it unlock. Used to work automatically and seamlessly. Now we have to make sure the app is running, so there's a delay. Geez, why did they do that?? My wife is really annoyed!

to "xa1200", yes this happened to us as well. Have to wake the app on the phone in order for it to reconnect to the car and have it unlock. Used to work automatically and seamlessly. Now we have to make sure the app is running, so there's a delay. Geez, why did they do that?? My wife is really annoyed!
That's not right. If things are running right, you don't need the app to be running. You need to reset everything as well. If it used to work, it should still work. Nothing's been changed. It just needs resetting.