Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Bluetooth TPMS for MY/M3 to Norway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

From what I have read, the new bluetooth tpms is of use in MY and maybe later for the M3. Regardless, the service centers in Norway did not know of the bluetooth kind, maybe because the model y hasn't been delivered in my country.
I am in search of the bluetooth tmps, but can seemingly not get them in Norway.
If someone can get a hold of 4, new, Bluetooth TPMS in USA and send them to Norway, that would be great.
I will compensate for the cost of the sensors, the shipping cost, and a compensation for the work to whom it may concern.
Feel free to contact me too discuss this further.
Best regards

Moderator note: moved to "want to buy" marketplace section

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a photo of it:
C73A15F9-29E9-45EA-A562-D99CE7BCC0AD.jpeg

Welcome to TMC!

Unfortunately, I dont think there is any way to specify such a thing with an order for your car. Even manufacturers that have a high degree of customization (BMW is the one I am most familiar with) do not have any option to specify which TPMS come with your car.