Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bluetooth transmitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone found a bluetooth transmitter that works? I'll be getting my new 70D in September (yippee!!) and I would like to use my old-school iPod - I have a ton of music in the apple format so it wouldn't be easy to transfer it all to a USB thumb drive. Nor would I like to have to purchase a new iPod touch. I haven't seen any past postings were they've successfully used a transmitter.

Thanks in advance!

Hi - purchased a TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter in the hopes of connecting my CD player (many Great Courses CDs to play ) and it would not pair/connect. TaoTronics customer support tells me that the Tesla Bluetooth system is unique and not compatible w/ the A2DP system. Anyone found a compatible Bluetooth transmitter? It pairs w/ my iPhone and iPod.

Hi - purchased a TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter in the hopes of connecting my CD player (many Great Courses CDs to play ) and it would not pair/connect. TaoTronics customer support tells me that the Tesla Bluetooth system is unique and not compatible w/ the A2DP system. Anyone found a compatible Bluetooth transmitter? It pairs w/ my iPhone and iPod.

Since it's not working, there must be some issue. But, I think maybe TaoTronics has a problem. Just took my MacBook Air out to the car and popped in a CD (have an external drive) and it connected up and played fine. (That's a pretty expensive Bluetooth transmitter :) but, since I already have the device, it's a way to play CDs).

How can Tesla have a problem yet all these phones and other devices can connect without a problem?