Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BNIN Tesla Wall Connector for Sale GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

I bought a Wall Connector expecting to install it when I got my new construction home. It's been delayed many times over since and we've been forced to use a 120v plug for a long time in our rental home. We've surprisingly got on just fine with it, so I've decided to just get a NEMA 15-40 outlet installed when I finally get my home next month instead.

Anyone looking for a home charger to buy? It's never been used. The box has been stored in my home, never opened, still sealed, and receipt available. It's the silver version with 24' cable.

$600 OBO and available for pick up in the west end of Toronto. Message me if you're interested. Thanks!

Hi there,

I bought a Wall Connector expecting to install it when I got my new construction home. It's been delayed many times over since and we've been forced to use a 120v plug for a long time in our rental home. We've surprisingly got on just fine with it, so I've decided to just get a NEMA 15-40 outlet installed when I finally get my home next month instead.

Anyone looking for a home charger to buy? It's never been used. The box has been stored in my home, never opened, still sealed, and receipt available. It's the silver version with 24' cable.

$600 OBO and available for pick up in the west end of Toronto. Message me if you're interested. Thanks!

Will your commute stay the same in the new home?

I could of gotten by without the HPWC also but the thought of packing/unpacking the UMC bothered me.
Funny enough that's exactly what's happening now with Toronto Hydro taking their sweet time to assign my file to an technician since I upgraded my panel for the house.

Will your commute stay the same in the new home?

I could of gotten by without the HPWC also but the thought of packing/unpacking the UMC bothered me.
Funny enough that's exactly what's happening now with Toronto Hydro taking their sweet time to assign my file to an technician since I upgraded my panel for the house.

Yeah we rented a home near the new place, so I'm just moving a few blocks south. Commute is around 50km total daily, which is very easily topped up on 120v. We actually rarely pack/unpack the UMC, as we just leave it in the garage and only take it with us when we need it. We have enough public chargers around that even if we forgot, it wouldn't be a big issue.