Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body Shops near Bellevue, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 was recently involved in a rear-end hit and run. Looking for suggestions for certified body shops that have previously done good work. Currently, PEMCO has recommended Accurate Auto Body in Redmond for an estimate 11/2. Thanks for any suggestions.

My X got a low speed rear ender and I used ABRA on Northup Way for my work - which I ended up regretting as the work was fine, but they took 30+ days to finish the job. They blamed some sudden paint shop worker departures causing a bottleneck. Make sure the shop doesn't take-in your car until they KNOW they can work on it.

I had repair work done at Accurate.

They do quality work, but expect it to take time. As you’ll find on the forums, there is disagreement as to how much of that delay is AAB vs Tesla, but I’m inclined to think Accurate would want the cars in and out as fast as possible.

Do try to make sure parts are in before you leave the car. But there are many parts “hidden” that they won’t know need to be replaced until they get your car disassembled. So it’s a crap shoot. Good luck!!!

Got the estimate from accurate auto body, they said they would order and disassemble December 20th, they told me from then on it might be 6-8 more weeks to wait for additional parts they might need.

Attachments

• 122DB3F9-14C4-4CA1-82F2-019C327003EF.jpeg
    122DB3F9-14C4-4CA1-82F2-019C327003EF.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 8DC60147-B921-46D8-B5FE-02A5537B4AF4.jpeg
    8DC60147-B921-46D8-B5FE-02A5537B4AF4.jpeg
    673 KB · Views: 82
FWIW - Tesla wasn't great about communicating with the body shop on the parts status. I ended up calling Tesla and that did get things moving a bit faster. Tesla also looped me in and called with updates/tracking numbers.

Good Luck!