Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boot trim replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Bought a used Model X but the boot trim accumulates water underneath and I'm guessing replacing it would solve that problem? Can anyone advise if their MX has the same issue?

photo_2022-03-14_13-28-33.jpg

I have found some parts on ebay but not entirely sure which one that is? Here's what I found

thanks!

When you say “accumulates underneath”, do you mean water is actually getting into the interior of the car? I just checked my trim piece and there is a small gap but, as far as I know, the water just drains through and on out around the bumper.

When you say “accumulates underneath”, do you mean water is actually getting into the interior of the car? I just checked my trim piece and there is a small gap but, as far as I know, the water just drains through and on out around the bumper.
No water inside the car, it seems to stay under this trim so if I push down on the plastic trim I can see water coming out, it seems to be somewhat broken which is why I thought of replacing it.