Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brake Caliper painter in SoCal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are just a few out of the many we have done. No need to remove the calipers from your car. We have a trained professional to do it all. The price for caliper painting can vary but for most color choices and lettering. We use extremely high temp resistant paint that most California companies cannot purchase due to their painting process.
7-24-2015 768.JPG
7-24-2015 773.JPG
313.JPG
316.JPG
348.JPG
351.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you all for your response, This is one of our favorite ways to help owners express themselves through a vehicle. Here is our number, 858.876.8794 The price range may vary depending on what you want done. However the best way is to call us directly and ask for Wes the owner. He will have the Tesla forum members rate and will be able to help figure out timing. I have seen cars in and out in less than 2 days. We make sure the job is done correct the first time and cured properly.

Autowerkz quoted $450. Takes 3 days. they use paint that withstand 900 degree heat ans then clear coat, supposedly no concerns with peeling.

I also getting quote of $280 for tinting all windows except windshield with EXPEL, and lifetime warranty.

Reactions: 1tsla
How long does Rhino take? I have called a few places some wanted $1000 which to me is insane, saw some place in Toronto does if for $200-250 for comparison. Looked into G2 however don't have the jack-stands to let car set for 24hrs. Anyone know of other San Diego/Orange County shops that do it for a reasonable price? thanks

How long does Rhino take? I have called a few places some wanted $1000 which to me is insane, saw some place in Toronto does if for $200-250 for comparison. Looked into G2 however don't have the jack-stands to let car set for 24hrs. Anyone know of other San Diego/Orange County shops that do it for a reasonable price? thanks
$1000 is indeed insane. I found someone to do for $300 but they are located an hour away from the san fernando valley. I tried to find someone locally but was unable to. Im thinking of just doing it myself. G2 caliper paint kit seems to be what is recommended.

Id stay away from the other solution which is the VHT SP731 Real Red Brake Caliper Paint