Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New Model 3 For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having owned both, the 3 is a much more practical car (as intended). It's more efficient and will be cheaper to maintain (tires, insurance, etc). Overall, it's a very different car. Both have their merits, but they're for different users. E.g. just because I can buy a road bike for the price of my mountain bike doesn't mean I want to take one on the trail :D.

• Funny
Reactions: Amit519
It's amazing to me, people trying to sell a car they just got for full price, these are PS3's there cars and they lose 20% right off the top as soon as you take delivery. Not to mention, most people wanting an M3 know the pricing, so if they were that hard up and wanted to spend that kind of money they'd simply by an S and get free SC for the life as a bonus.

Reactions: Xenius
Looking at eBay, it looks like folks are willing to pay list price for the car, which is crazy since they can't get the federal tax credit.

I wouldn't say it's too crazy. If someone were to get on the list now and have to wait 2 years, they definitely won't be getting the credit, and they'd have to wait the 2 years instead of having it now. It makes sense to pay list price, but I agree with the above posts that 68K is priced ridiculously high for this car, especially when you can get used/CPO Model S for that price.

I wouldn't say it's too crazy. If someone were to get on the list now and have to wait 2 years, they definitely won't be getting the credit, and they'd have to wait the 2 years instead of having it now. It makes sense to pay list price, but I agree with the above posts that 68K is priced ridiculously high for this car, especially when you can get used/CPO Model S for that price.

Good point