TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Buena Park SC body service

Discussion in 'California' started by smilepak, Jul 22, 2018.

1. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

Anyone taken their MS to have it fix there? I got rear ended and need to take it somewhere to have it fix. Or just take it to Caliber Collision?

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Noooo...don’t go to caliber ...they are a chain and prob one of the worst body shops ...go to the Tesla approved body shop in palm desert called Jacks auto ..they do a lot of high end cars in the area .:,I know it’s 2hrs out but the OC area Tesla body shops are probably swamped with 3s etc... it will be worth it ...ask for Alin

3. johnnyS

johnnyS Member

European Motors by the Costa Mesa service center was one of the first two shops in Orange County to be Tesla certified. They are very good, and very busy which translates into slow. They call themselves European Motors but 80% of their work is on Teslas.

• Informative x 2
  4. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

Thanks. Yea 2 hours out is a bit far. Do I call Tesla and they contact the shop or they give me a list of theirs body shop?

5. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

The SC will give you their list ...trust me you won’t go wrong with Jacks Body or the 2hr drive ...OC is just jam packed with 3s ...if u want a more personal service and maybe even quicker due to low volume go to Jacks ::also since they source parts from catheredral city u have better chance of getting parts vs competing with all the OC/LA fixes

Body Shop Support

6. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

7. Need

Need Active Member

I think they took it to the City Collision Center in Stanton when I took our model x in to Buena Park SC for body repair earlier this year. I tracked the car there. They didn't turn off mobile access.

8. smilepak

smilepak Active Member

I found Platium Collisions on Tesla website. Review looks good and they are close by. I might call them directly.

9. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

@smilepak in that link above looks like Tesla now has in house body shop in van nuys ...this must be something new now

• Informative x 1