Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buena Park SC body service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone taken their MS to have it fix there? I got rear ended and need to take it somewhere to have it fix. Or just take it to Caliber Collision?

Noooo...don’t go to caliber ...they are a chain and prob one of the worst body shops ...go to the Tesla approved body shop in palm desert called Jacks auto ..they do a lot of high end cars in the area .:,I know it’s 2hrs out but the OC area Tesla body shops are probably swamped with 3s etc... it will be worth it ...ask for Alin

European Motors by the Costa Mesa service center was one of the first two shops in Orange County to be Tesla certified. They are very good, and very busy which translates into slow. They call themselves European Motors but 80% of their work is on Teslas.

• Informative
Reactions: smilepak and P85_DA
The SC will give you their list ...trust me you won’t go wrong with Jacks Body or the 2hr drive ...OC is just jam packed with 3s ...if u want a more personal service and maybe even quicker due to low volume go to Jacks ::also since they source parts from catheredral city u have better chance of getting parts vs competing with all the OC/LA fixes

Body Shop Support