Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Burlingame CA delivery 2 months early!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Gigaron

San Bruno
Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2019
San Francisco
When I placed my order on July 24 I got a 5-8 week window. Just got an SMS that my vehicle will be delivered on Tuesday August 4 and they won't let me select any other date -- like the weekend. Are they normally this strict with scheduling?

I am not sure how to get my loan check that quickly either!

Same here. mines took about a week when i expected 8 weeks. I'm sure your bank can get you a check or figure out how to fund the loan.
Also have only 110 for now, but not a big deal. I ain't driving too much. If you need to, just supercharge.

I was able to select another date a few days later. Just tell them you have a scheduling conflict.

When I placed my order on July 24 I got a 5-8 week window. Just got an SMS that my vehicle will be delivered on Tuesday August 4 and they won't let me select any other date -- like the weekend. Are they normally this strict with scheduling?

I am not sure how to get my loan check that quickly either!

Just curious, how long did it take for you to receive your VIN? When I placed my order on the 27th I had a 4-8 week window and now its 5-9 on teslas website.

Just curious, how long did it take for you to receive your VIN? When I placed my order on the 27th I had a 4-8 week window and now its 5-9 on teslas website.

I got an SMS this AM from Tesla to make an appointment with a 2 day window. My order page wasn't updated so I called the dealer and they generated the final paperwork which had it. All in all, I am not impressed by their process.