Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Burlington Marques D'Elegance, need more Teslas next year!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Entered my car first time in a show. I was the only Tesla and they had me beside a Fisker (until I moved :smile:)
Some pretty interesting cars there but it was basically a Ferrari fest, as you can see.
The pic of my red Sig was just before it opened to the public, you can barely see my info poster that I made up courtesy of some others guys here on TMC. I was pretty busy answering questions and showing off my car. Even had a 18650 battery to show. Most people were very curious and positive. Two negative cynical guys though that I shut down pretty quick.
Next year we need a bunch of Teslas to make an appearance.
An ideal spot would be in the section beside us where you will see the dismal Mercedes display.
Whose in for next year?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 369
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 316
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 310
Last edited:
It was pretty well organized. They have a VIP pass that covers your car entry, access to the Paletta Mansion, breakfast, lunch, drinks, a fashion show etc. my wife came with me and quite enjoyed it. If we could get a dozen cars out, put up a pop up tent for info we could make a big impact / statement.
Check out Marques d'Elegance | Italian Automobiles and Exotic Supercars

Wow, that's quite the turnout.

If I had of known about it, I would have loved to attend! We should definitely organize something for next year. I think by then there will be quite a few more of us to join in :smile: