Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radioactive Burlington - audio shop for Tesla, at least, Model S/X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Background:
I did some DIY on audio upgrade on my '16 Model S (Premium Sound) last year. This year, I decided to go full active on my front stage and used Radioactive Burlington based on an advice from a Canadian member of a respectable DIY audio mobile forum. However, they didn't have any experience with Tesla until they got their hands on my car last month. Luckily, I had wiring diagrams and they followed my DIY work. They did a fantastic job on my car.

This was my thread from last year on my DIY audio journey: Another audio upgrade thread for UHFS (2016)
Go to the 25th post to see my update from the work done by Radioactive Burlington: Another audio upgrade thread for UHFS (2016)

Summary:
I would say that if you have an older Model S/X (w/o the new battery that puts out 15.5v) then these guys (Radioactive Burlington) should be able to perform audio upgrades (e.g., speakers, DSPs, subwoofers, etc.) on your Tesla. I'm pretty happy with their work.

Reactions: KevinT3141