Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buy 2019 Model X Long Range or 2020 Long Range Plus?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found a 2019 Longe Range with prepaid FSD, 35k miles, 6 seater for $57,000. The owner is willing to give up tesla account for free supercharging. Has the cream interior. The car was owned in New York City (not sure how much rust would be an issue from the salt and show in this region). The vehicle is wrapped in xpel stealth. The flaws: It does have smoke smell. Read you can use an ozone generator to remove the smell. The front left bumper has some scratches on the wrap and paint near the wheel well. (Not sure cost to repair but probably $1k+) Good buy? Should I spend more for a 2020 Long Range Plus with newer battery?
IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_7402.jpeg

Transferring email for free charging is hit or miss. Don't base your decision on that. Re the damage, there's a chance that damage is contained to the PPF, but it's hard to tell from that photo. Regardless, that repair is more than $1k and you'll need to rewrap that section.

• Informative
Reactions: buckets0fun
Upvote 0
Transferring email for free charging is hit or miss. Don't base your decision on that. Re the damage, there's a chance that damage is contained to the PPF, but it's hard to tell from that photo. Regardless, that repair is more than $1k and you'll need to rewrap that section.
Yeah I expect the free supercharging to be striped too when I go into the SC. Yeah I was afraid that whole section will need a new wrap too

Upvote 0