Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buy New Inventory Tesla in NL and export to Germany

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I ordered a inventory model X on the NL Tesla page, it is not a CPO but a new car.

I live in Germany and would like to take delivery in NL and register/export the car to Germany.

AFAIK Tesla tries to supress sales outbound of the country of residence, even if it is against EU law. Does any one of You have experience in exporting new Teslas directly bought from Tesla from NL or importing into NL ?

did it work out or did You encounter any difficulties with tesla?
AFAIK Tesla is obliged to sell me the car without BTW as I would register the car in Germany.

any help (also law regarded an lawyer regarded) VERY appreciated. Also per PM

Easy way: register in NL and get the VAT back in NL (if you have a Dutch company). Your accountant can transfer the VAT between the company's. Then export to Germany. We have done this from Germany to NL with Tesla's.

Tesla will not (at least they will try) use your German VAT number with zero VAT. Yes, illegal but they can refuse to sell you the car. You can also be creative with PDF (you are not wrong, they are).

Since revenue's are down, you could try: cancel the order if you do not comply with EU law.....