Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a cpo Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I want to buy a cpo model x, any battery size. However, I need autopilot and white seats. There are very few if any cpo model x vehicles on Tesla’s site. Do you think that more will pop up soon, and what kind of prices should I expect for say a 75d.

-Daniel

Are you looking to get something else?
No, despite the issues with my Model X (averaging 1 SC visit per month for front axles, 17" screen, windshield, seats and numerous door issues), I'm still in love with it. Once Porsche and Mercedes enter the market with strong options, I'll give them a serious look. At the moment though, Tesla is the best option in this space. At this point, I've gone full electric... car, motorcycle, lawnmower, weed whacker and blower and I'm not missing the gas station at all.

I'm just realistic about the depreciation on these cars and I'd be hard pressed to believe that Tesla would give me $100k for my P100D, based on what they're asking for those CPO 75Ds.

Reactions: vandacca
Wh
No, despite the issues with my Model X (averaging 1 SC visit per month for front axles, 17" screen, windshield, seats and numerous door issues), I'm still in love with it. Once Porsche and Mercedes enter the market with strong options, I'll give them a serious look. At the moment though, Tesla is the best option in this space. At this point, I've gone full electric... car, motorcycle, lawnmower, weed whacker and blower and I'm not missing the gas station at all.

I'm just realistic about the depreciation on these cars and I'd be hard pressed to believe that Tesla would give me $100k for my P100D, based on what they're asking for those CPO 75Ds.
at do you think depreciation is going to be like on the model x?