Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying Tesla Model 3 via Vroom

bllanter

Mar 20, 2021
United States
4/24/21 - Received my title today. Everything is now complete.

I did realize something very disappointing Vroom did though. Since they waited so long to make my payoff, I had made a payment. They then were able to pay less for my trade-in. They never even mentioned or offered to send me the difference. I should go back to them and request the amount but I don’t ever want to talk to them again.

bllanter

Mar 20, 2021
United States
So I just bought a MX from VROOM mailed my cashiers check yesterday and just read this entire post today.... wish me luck
Best of luck to you! Just be aware they do terrible at identifying damage to the car. Just accept that and make sure to report every single item they didn’t list in the original listing.

Reactions: Tekcee

darktides

May 25, 2021
Nashville, TN
Just went through the process of buying 2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range off Vroom.

Started the process on Friday 05/21/21

Just got everything sent over yesterday. They processed to pending delivery for 06.08.21

Reactions: Tekcee

Pacernow

May 13, 2021
Texas
Tekcee,
Carmax has a 2018 MX 75D in Phoenix for 65988. Over the last couple of years we have sold Carmax two of our cars. The rep knows that we are looking for a 2018 MX and sent me the listing. It was black exterior with white interior.

Tekcee

May 3, 2021
Dallas
Tekcee,
Carmax has a 2018 MX 75D in Phoenix for 65988. Over the last couple of years we have sold Carmax two of our cars. The rep knows that we are looking for a 2018 MX and sent me the listing. It was black exterior with white interior.
Nice spec, I purchased a 17 mx p100d black with white interior seater. 40k miles for 71,900. If it doesn't work out I will just wait on my cyber truck reservation

bllanter

Mar 20, 2021
United States
I will update once it receive it, the estimated delivery date is 5/31. It's supposedly in Phoenix and I am in dallas. It's a p100d
A tip for delivery, these guys delivering have no idea how to tow or remove a Tesla from a trailer. They will literally mash the pedal over and over to get it off, fighting the Tesla’s built in safety and parking brake.

To solve this I suggest you read up on enabling tow in your Tesla before they start trying to get it off the trailer. Then swiftly approach the delivery person and tell them enabling tow will save them headache and you stress.

I was very uncomfortable watching the poor guy trying to get it off and at the same time I wanted to throttle him for not being knowledgeable about towing a Tesla.

*If anything I said here is wrong, please just be wiser than I was. Read up and share here. No offense taken.

Reactions: Pacernow

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC