Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying Tesla Model s in Aug 2016 or 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone who is looking at selling a Model S around this time? Im looking at a Model S 75D as the car I really want but I am open to others. I really want to stay somewhere in the 50's depending on mileage,since I know what I can get a new one for once I consider tax credit and I would be willing to buy one they use for test drives to save money. want it to have supercharging for life and advanced autopilot. Color does not matter since I want to get it wrap but condition is important. Just throwing things out to see if anyone is taking delivery around that time of a 3, an X, or another car. Plenty of time between now and then. Please feel free to PM me, also I am in Florida but I will be willing to travel to pick up a car anywhere in the United States!

2017 is probably going to be more than your budget and may not have free supercharging. There's a 2016 here that may suit your needs if it's legit (old style). Your budget and requirement(s) will probably take you out of the refresh fascia zone.

I also have a 2014 S60 W/AP1 & 3-year CPO warranty for $48K. I'm also local to you.
That one would be perfect but he is moving sooner then when I would be able to purchase. I just paid off my wife’s car so when my lease is up on my car I’ll be ready that’s the reason why I say August. Does the older autopilot allow you so use summon? Does it have auto park ?

That one would be perfect but he is moving sooner then when I would be able to purchase. I just paid off my wife’s car so when my lease is up on my car I’ll be ready that’s the reason why I say August. Does the older autopilot allow you so use summon? Does it have auto park ?
Ok, I guess I slightly misunderstood your title then.

Yes, AP1 & AP2 are no different right now. AP1 is claimed by many (to include myself), to be superior to AP2 (right now). AP2 is still in it's infancy stages, but it has the capability to be fully autonomous in the future (maybe years from now).

AP1 has summon, auto-park, auto-lane change, auto wipers, etc.