Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying used from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm new to Tesla and this forum. I'm looking at buying a 2015 model S P90D from Tesla's used inventory. Just a couple of questions for those who have a bit of experience.

1) Are used vehicles from Tesla generally sound? I know the warranty is good, but wondering about the cosmetic aspect.

2) Can you get images of the actual vehicle, rather than the generic image on the website? I'd like to at least see what I'm getting! I've left callback requests but nothing happens.

Many thanks for your help.

Tim.

Just to update this topic - I managed to get the images I was after this afternoon, by using the online chat facility on the Tesla website. I was quite impressed that there are a number of images there specifically to draw attention to cosmetic damage (to the interior mostly). I now have to make my mind up whether to buy!

Tim.

My experience - I was a bit concerned with all the close up images of cosmetic issues that they send over to you via a Web link.

Decided to go ahead (can always return) and was pleasantly surprised that the cosmetic 'issues' highlighted were much less noticeable in person, so don't let that put you off!