Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

buying used Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking into buying a used model 3, but after searching, it appears that it's cheaper to buy a new car than getting an used one. A new model 3 SR+ is $45,000 after BC incentives, but a used model 3 SR+ is $49,000-53,000. I'm I missing something here?

If anyone have experience buying a used tesla, where are you looking next to craigslist and autotrader.

I'm looking into buying a used model 3, but after searching, it appears that it's cheaper to buy a new car than getting an used one. A new model 3 SR+ is $45,000 after BC incentives, but a used model 3 SR+ is $49,000-53,000. I'm I missing something here?

If anyone have experience buying a used tesla, where are you looking next to craigslist and autotrader.
I saw several posting mentioning: EV-CPO

Reactions: EV-CPO
Going through the process right now and mainly using Tesla site for used inventory in area and EVCPO.
EVCPO is easy to search and filter. They also have a $ symbol which also show the price history of the vehicle which is useful. May just be in Toronto, but there were a few SR+ sold recently around $40500.

Reactions: EV-CPO

Your calculations here are a bit off.
Incentive is applied after tax price
Either way best thing to do right now is get a new!

• Funny
Reactions: Watts_Up