Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best place to buy a used model 3 LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m after a model 3 LR 21 plate and above where else do they sell them apart from AT as nothing decent coming up on there ,missed a 22 plate 18k miles for 26500 yesterday with AP agghhh
When do the x leases start hitting the used market

Thank you it’s appreciated can’t see anything if only there was a classified section cars make life easier
This is the thread.

His one is a Model 3P and it is 2020.

Reactions: Trevel
I browse the Tesla info website as they consolidate from autotrader, pistonheads, Tesla etc so gives a good overview, but the auction route if you’re brave will get you the best price. I’d steer clear of anything over 4 years and 50k miles buying that way so you have some Tesla warranty, and after that it’s primarily down to condition of paint, seats etc and whether it’s been looked after.

Thanks yeah I’m not looking at anything over 35k miles and no younger than a 21 plate

the auction route is hard work now as I presume it’s traders only

they had one at Arnold Clark perfect but arrived and the wheels where butchered stone chips everywhere,and they won’t haggle on price so you expect perfect,but dealers have become lazy just Middle men who expect me to point out all flaws then they put them right of a Fashion
but argue over Changing a tyre so I walked away and won’t grace an Arnold shark dealer ever again

I browse the Tesla info website as they consolidate from ...

Thanks yeah ...

Can't see that anyone provided a link to Tesla Info - but you may already have it of course.

Not sure if you want newer, or older, than 2021 ... this filter is for "newer" - but you can change that of course. Currently 180 listed - if I ahve the right filters