Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar Sync with iPhone and Airwatch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just purchased a 2014 Model S with AutoPilot. My work iPhone does not load my calendar entries on my phone into the Tesla calendar. The calendar says it updated once I enter the car, but, it remains empty when my phone has many entries in the calendar. I am suspecting that it is due to my work phone having AirWatch which is a security software for protecting information on your phone. Does anyone have information on getting the calendar loaded with AirWatch installed? I can get this function working on my personal phone, but, not my work phone. Any thoughts?

I've no experience with a watch but when the car seems to be having problems getting calendar information from my iPhone I open the Tesla app on the iPhone and use the app to wake up the car. Even when sitting in the car. That's always worked for me.

Note that the calendar in the car only shows the current and next day. No data from any other days, past or future (something I'd like to see fixed).

Ok, I continue to work my calendar problem. Next question? Again, my calendar does not update with my schedule information. I realized today that my company installs Microsoft Exchange for email and calendar. My question. Does anyone have Microsoft Exchange/Outlook running on their iPhone and is it population your calendar in your car? I have a call into Tesla to see if Exchange/Outlook is supported in the Tesla calendar function. Any insight would be appreciated.

Are you running watch OS 2.01 or greater? There is a known issue with exhange supplier certificates with iPhone/watch (you can check by going into settings on iPhone and looking for certificates under "Profiles" under "email" iirc.

Installing to latest watch OS worked for me, though admittedly have NOT upgraded to iOS 9.2 on iPhone yet purposely.

if watch is sync'ing with iPhone then it is tesla App/iPhone issue that I haven't seen, sorry.