Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked all of them. I need to p/u the car this Friday 12/20 for business reasons. My delivery advisor is on top of it and says he is in contact with plant to ship out as soon as done. Was in paint last night so hopefully released by tomorrow.

Damn I have the exact same issue of leaving on 12/20. You put unavailable to everything? Aren't you scared that you won't get a car matched until March?

If I was in your position I would try to get someone from support on the phone or chat and explain the situation ASAP. Fortune favors the bold.

Yep that's what I did.

Fremont delivery hub person was pretty rude and basically told me that I had 3 days from the day they decide it's ready and then too bad, better luck in March.
Then I called my SA and they told me to put that I'm only available on 12/22 and hope to get the car by Friday. There's also a chance I might be able to sign the paperworks beforehand and then get the car delivered to my address while I'm away. While it's not optimal, I'd prefer that over not having a car until March.

We'll see, trying my best to make something happen.

Good luck everyone!

- I've had a VIN since the day I ordered on 12/2.
- Delivery has been pushed 2 times
- VIN disappeared from my account about 45 minutes ago - missing from the page and from the source code
- I got an email 5 minutes ago from the Marina Del Rey Order Support telling me the good news that "my VIN was assigned yesterday!" (the same VIN number I've had for the past 2 weeks.)

I love that little shot of adrenaline you get anytime you get correspondence from Tesla, but it almost always just confuses the situation.

Such an odd system...

Reactions: msm859
I'm going to give them a call after work or maybe tomorrow(don't want to send my baby to service center yet, i still want to drive it at least till the end of today haha). I really want the white doors, that's also what i paid for. i'm not taking "no" or "that's how we're building it now" for an answer! NOoOoOOOOo, NOT THIS GUY!
Oh what the hell happen? Did you get white seats and the rest is black????