Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Call to Schedule Delivery.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a note from our Tesla contact (ownership advisor or something) that we should expect a call around June 11th to schedule delivery.

Originally when we ordered it (confirmed May 18) it was a July delivery. I have not seen a VIN on my Tesla account or any update to status.

But now the Tesla rep says it will be June.

So....that seems very quick...should I get my hopes up that we will get our Model X before the summer?

Just wondering about others experience between timing of the call to schedule delivery and delivery date. We are picking up in Toronto, Canada.

I better get a hold of our electrician! This will be our second EV. First one is my husbands commuter car, a Chevy Bolt. This will be our main family car, and replace our boat of a Honda Odyssey. So excited!!!!

Reactions: HandleX
There's a rumor that Tesla is diverting cars to Canada in order to delay hitting the threshold for phase-out of the US tax credit to next quarter. So far it's mainly been the Model 3 that was mentioned, but this might imply that the same is happening with the more expensive cars.

It is definitely happening with the Model 3s. Some estimates are 200-300 Model 3s a day are arriving into Toronto right now. We had heard that about the 200,000 limit but didn't know if we would be able to get some advantage from it, given the mid-May order.