Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t add card for Charging Payment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. Please note that I cannot add any card for Charging Payment. I can add cards to Wallet but cannot select them for charging. My car is registered in Netherlands. I am entering Ukrainian cards. Before all was working but now I can’t add. Please assist.

Attachments

• IMG_2437.jpeg
    IMG_2437.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2433.jpeg
    IMG_2433.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2431.jpeg
    IMG_2431.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 4
You said you are using Ukrainian cards. They are possibly not accepted by the clearinghouse that Tesla uses.
It doesn't appear as if Tesla supports vehicles in the Ukraine yet.

You may want to get a friend that has a non-Ukraine car/bank to put theirs in and pay them back.
Thanks. As I said already before, I tried also non-Ukrainian card. I was trying Romanian, for example, and still not working.

Upvote 0
Contact Tesla and ask then.

Did your Romanian card have a Ukranian address? I have no idea if that makes a difference, but it could.
Romanian card has Romanian address. I can’t contact Tesla. There is no any support email. When I go to Contact Us, it’s just redirecting me to some FAQ, links with common answers but I can’t anywhere submit my question. I logged in my account but no success.

Upvote 0