Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t stop dash cam from recording

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got my Model S. I have been going through menus trying things out. I explored Sentry and dash cam (and agreed to the disclaimers) but now with Sentry off, Dash Cam settings off, the dash cam starts itself all the time. It’s like Sentry is still on because it starts recording from me opening the car door in the garage. No alarms or alerts…the dash cam just starts. Any ideas what I may be missing that I didn’t turn off?

I just got my Model S. I have been going through menus trying things out. I explored Sentry and dash cam (and agreed to the disclaimers) but now with Sentry off, Dash Cam settings off, the dash cam starts itself all the time. It’s like Sentry is still on because it starts recording from me opening the car door in the garage. No alarms or alerts…the dash cam just starts. Any ideas what I may be missing that I didn’t turn off?
Here is what my control panel settings are (attached). Set to “Off” but you can clearly see it’s recording.

Attachments

• IMG_7067.jpeg
    IMG_7067.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0