Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone help check whether your MX's liftgate has a weird curve in the center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery 3 weeks ago and today I just realize there is a very weird curve or dent on its liftgate right in the center above the letter "s"?
I know previous edition has a Tesla logo there, but is it supposed to be like this for the new editon? I am sure I didn't hit anything since the paint looks intact.
I attach a picture here. Thanks, everyone!
WX20240421-181744.png

I think that's a dent... attached is my car. But you will have to double check, as it looks very symmetrical.
Thanks for helping me check it!
Yeah, it is so weird because it is very symmetrical and right in the center... That's why I was wondering whether this is supposed to be like this. But from your pictures, I don't think mine is correct...
I don't think I have hit anything, because it is not the furthest point at the back, it should not be the first or only place damaged if hit on something.
But I really didn't pay attention to this part during the delivery and today is the first time I tried to clean the car after taking it back.