Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone help me find any good deals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

First time poster here, but I've been looking for awhile :)
I was wondering if anyone had any insight on MX deals (new or used) that meet the following criteria:

90D or P90D or 100D
Black, white, silver or grey exterior
Any wheels except the stock ones (I'm not a fan personally)
White interior (I would accept a black interior with a light Headliner for the right deal)
6 or 7 seater
Tow package

Thank you for any help

Doesn't look like I can edit my post, but I forgot to include that I have been talking with an Ownership Advisor, but hasn't been the most helpful. Best deal he could find with my criteria is in the attached image.

He connected me with a pre-owned advisor, but she is out until tomorrow and apparently he won't connect me with anyone else. So I have to wait until tomorrow to hear anything about what they see in used inventory. I have looked on ev-cpo.com, but I know that site doesn't have access to all the inventory.

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 71
Of note the price is about the same as a brand new fully loaded 75D after the federal tax credit. New MX75D's include towing as standard and the upgraded audio and cold weather package are part of the premium package. You might want to evaluate how important the slight extra range a 90D has over a 75D or haggle a bit.

Hello,

First time poster here, but I've been looking for awhile :)
I was wondering if anyone had any insight on MX deals (new or used) that meet the following criteria:

90D or P90D or 100D
Black, white, silver or grey exterior
Any wheels except the stock ones (I'm not a fan personally)
White interior (I would accept a black interior with a light Headliner for the right deal)
6 or 7 seater
Tow package

Thank you for any help

I'm looking for almost the same vehicle (except I'm good with 75D and don't care about the wheels). I've spoken with a few different OA's in different parts of the country and it doesn't look there are any great deals out there right now. Apparently service loaners are not being sold anymore (or are much more difficult for them to access). I'm hoping things change in the near future or it will be another ICE for me. Good luck!

There seems to be a lot of inventory that isn't on the public website so I think you pretty much have to go through an OA to see everything. I was recently looking for a new inventory X100D and my OA was consistently finding things in his system that weren't visible on tesla.com or the community inventory sites.

Also, the "deals" they're offering right now look a lot better than they really are due to the price drop that happened at end of August. An inventory vehicle produced before the price drop will show a higher "original price" and then a higher "discount" to bring it in line with current pricing. This is also the case for vehicles that were produced before the PUP changes were made in July; the discount will reflect the price adjustment relative to the higher prices for the previously-separate option packages.

For example, I'm currently awaiting delivery of a new inventory X 100D with ~900 miles on it. It's listed on the spec sheet as:

Model X 100D: $102,500 (not including $7500 tax credit)
Midnight silver paint: $1,000
White interior: $3,300
Enhanced autopilot: $5,000
Premium upgrades package: $6,000
Seven seat interior: $3,000
Doc/destination: $1,200
Price adjustment: ($10,700)
Total price: $111,300

However, if you price out an equivalent custom-build vehicle with the current pricing, it comes out to $115,500, so the inventory vehicle is really only $4,200 cheaper, not $10,700 as you might think from Tesla's quoted "price adjustment". And if the inventory vehicle isn't local (mine is coming from CA to Pittsburgh) you have to add the transportation fee ($2k in my case). So, in my case I'm only saving $2,200. For me it was more about getting it sooner (early Nov. instead of late Dec/early Jan) and the couple thousand dollars I'm saving is icing on the cake.