Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can Disable Two-Foot Warning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Allan22S

Supporting Member
Like many who learned to drive decades ago, I was trained to use my left foot for faster braking. That usually results in both pedals being slightly depressed for a fraction of a second as the right foot comes off the accelerator while the left applies the brakes. Now my 2022 S punishes me with irritating warning beeps. Does anyone know how to disable it? Understandably, service won't say.

That's an insulting smart-ass answer. If you actually read my post you would know why. Who made you the pontificator of what is illogical. what the foot assignment is for everyone including for people who have been driving otherwise foe over 60 years.
Listen here silent generation if you wanna have a modern car you need to get with the times old man 😂😂😂😂

Of course it was a smart ass answer you asked a stupid ass question what other kind of answer would one give to such stupidity‽

Just because you've always done it that way doesn't make it right. In my 20 years in the Army I realized that the way it's always been done is often wrong and/or illegal. I put a stop to a lot of stupid ass crap once I had the rank to do so. So I'm telling you your way of always doing things isn't the right way, and the fact your car is telling you to stop doing it is proof of such. So calm down Karen 😂

2gi1lylqezh21.jpg

Upvote 0