Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can i actually do regular 190 mile trips?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or he could just not drive at 90 mph. Even in the cold weather, it should be easily achievable at 65, and likely achievable at 75. Just how high are the speed limits in the UK, anyway?
Were the Motorway speed limits ever in KPH? In 1990, I vaguely recall driving a Jaguar rental car from London up north past Manchester to get to a wedding, and seeing round signs with the number 90 in the middle, so I drove ~90mph. My gf's father who was riding shotgun said I was speeding as the speed limits were in kph. I said I thought they were in mph. Still, I slowed, but he never liked me after that.

Were the Motorway speed limits ever in KPH? In 1990, I vaguely recall driving a Jaguar rental car from London up north past Manchester to get to a wedding, and seeing round signs with the number 90 in the middle, so I drove ~90mph. My gf's father who was riding shotgun said I was speeding as the speed limits were in kph. I said I thought they were in mph. Still, I slowed, but he never liked me after that.

National speed limit is 60mph on most roads without a lower limit, or 70mph on motorways and dual carriageways. Most traffic moves at 75-80mph.

Reactions: KenC