Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I get help here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr.Salim

Oct 4, 2011
Greetings,

I want to talk with Mr. Elon Musk personally .. And sent an email to the website of the company Tesla Motors

But I do not find any response!!!

Who can help me?

With my best regards to you all

Mr. Salem

Greetings,

I want to talk with Mr. Elon Musk personally .. And sent an email to the website of the company Tesla Motors

But I do not find any response!!!

Who can help me?

With my best regards to you all

Mr. Salem

That's a tough one. It's definitely old fashioned, but you have a better chance of being heard if you actually send a physical letter to the CEO's office via first class mail. He still probably won't actually read it, but someone very close to him will. If you have something interesting enough to say, it might make its way to him.

Beyond that, I don't know.

I did a quick search for the names both spellings, oman, and sultanate, and came up with the director of intelectual property for the country of Oman. The director is one spelling and the secretary is the second. Just thought I would throw that in. LOL :)

I apologize for the spelling in the writing of the name

And I am surprised by some of the responses here that reflect the fear and panic for no reason!!

Thanks for the decent people who tried to help

And I am surprised by some of the responses here that reflect the fear and panic for no reason!!

Thanks who tried to help

Thanks who tried to help

Dude... It is not about fear and panic! Why would you come to a forum looking for Mr. Musk??? answer that for...

I think your search should go back where it started at the Tesla Motors Company. That's all.

Hey Folks,

before calling the OP dude or something, consider your own ignorance. In Arabic language, vocals are nearly swallowed: Salem, Sal'hm, and Salim are pronounced the same way. There are several possibilities how to transcribe it to Latin letters. To get the idea, transcribe your name to Cyrillic letters.
Other than that, we missed the chance to find out his concern.

Edit: xkcd: National Language

Last edited:
Absolutely!

I do some business with a few folks in the M.E.

It is very common to see the same individual's name spelled 2 or 3 different ways when translated to Western script.

Hey Folks,

before calling the OP dude or something, consider your own ignorance. In Arabic language, vocals are nearly swallowed: Salem, Sal'hm, and Salim are pronounced the same way. There are several possibilities how to transcribe it to Latin letters. To get the idea, transcribe your name to Cyrillic letters.
Other than that, we missed the chance to find out his concern.

Edit: xkcd: National Language