Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone please help me decipher this 2018 Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking at a pre-owned 2018 Model 3 LR RWD. There have been so many changes to the lineup it's hard for me to keep track. The owner said he purchased AP and FSD, but I'm not sure how to verify this. He has sent pictures of the screen, but I don't see enhanced summon which I would have expected with FSD - or is that not available on HW2.5? If not, would an FSD purchase get HW3.0 and all the relevant features? Am I missing out on anything by not spending more for a 2019?

Basically the price is a good deal if he has FSD since the car only has 6k miles on it. I just need a way to verify and make sure I'm not missing out on something in the long run.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 43
...pre-owned 2018 Model 3 LR RWD...

Your autopilot screen shows Navigate on Autopilot / Summon which means 1 of 2 things:

1) Enhanced Autopilot with FSD

OR

2) Enhanced Autopilot ONLY WITHOUT FSD

Right now, because FSD is not activated, so there's no menu for FSD.

Thus, for those who paid for 2018 Enhanced Autopilot and those also paid for FSD, the 2 different car screen menus are exactly the same.

Tesla should help consumers out by at least displaying Full Self Driving: Paid, or Unpaid on the screen.

In the meantime, you can ask for the receipt showing whether the FSD price was paid or not.