TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Can someone suggest a body repair shop in central Maryland.

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by nolngrgrsngslde, Dec 12, 2014.

1. nolngrgrsngslde

I have minor damage to the rear hatch door. Backed into a fence. The hatch panel pushed in on one side and does not align with bumper too well. You can barely tell the car has been hit. paint has a small chip in it. Bumper may need replacement.

Euro Pros in Gaitherburg estimates $8k. They want to replace the whole hatch.

2. swegman

swegman Member

Thereare only 2 Tesla authorized shops in MD that cover the WV, VA, DC and MD area. They are EuroPro in Gaithersburg and Criswell in Annapolis.

3. Ride Long

Ride Long Member

I'm just down the road from EuroPros, and when I brought my 2014 Audi A6 TDI to them after an unfortunate encounter with a deer on 270 I was surprised to see four (!!) Tesla MS on their lot. Yeah, I counted. FWIW they squared everything with my carrier (USAA) quickly and easily and I was happy with the work they did.

Looks like they are certainly getting a lot of experience working on Teslas. Good luck to you.

Paul