Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can we get some gosh darned emojis?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
not sure how many forums you've been a part of, but most of the ones i've participated in have had more than the dozen or so we have here.

I've been a member of dozens of different car forums over the years. I don't see the need to litter a good discussion forum with (expletive removed) emojis. Use words if you want to express yourself, not cute little images. Between the basic emojis we do have, and the post rating system, I think that's plenty opportunity to not use words.

I've been a member of dozens of different car forums over the years. I don't see the need to litter a good discussion forum with (expletive removed) emojis. Use words if you want to express yourself, not cute little images. Between the basic emojis we do have, and the post rating system, I think that's plenty opportunity to not use words.
listen, i'm not asking for stickers or culturally sensitive people emojis. just looking to expand the list.

We didn't have emojis when I started using USENET 30+ years ago and we got by just fine without them.

Bruce.
we also didn't have smartphones. internet was limited to universities and government. and here we are on a 100% electric vehicle forum. get out of here with that nonsense.

FWIW i have an "original" print out of text smilies from USENET from the early 80s. there are still 20x more options than there are here.

we also didn't have smartphones. internet was limited to universities and government. and here we are on a 100% electric vehicle forum. get out of here with that nonsense.

FWIW i have an "original" print out of text smilies from USENET from the early 80s. there are still 20x more options than there are here.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻