Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Sales Advisor is subtly messaging Q4 now as they haven’t heard anything at all. It will suck to pay the new Ontario car tax for for my new S and X.
I suppose Q4 wouldn’t be *too* bad if they mean, October. If it means December 28th then that would be less desirable. 😩
I’m still hoping for August but expecting September. What’s another couple of weeks.🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: Bitjockey
KPMG notes on their site that C-30 did not include more details on the measure, so we are likely waiting on another bill with more details on if/when/how it will be implemented. I am hoping that EVs are excluded or listed at a lower rate...

For my X reservation with 7 seats it would be 6687.34 extra... (13% HST for Ontario on-top of the 20% luxury tax as KPMG explains it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitjockey
RN11441 here. Edm Ab, Blue and white interior. Was plaid PLUS, but was kicked to Plaid. --Was showing JULY, but now. Nothing
Order placed Jan 27, 2021, 11:12 PM
I had to buy a used RAV4.. I need wheels and sold my Porsche.. I was hoping July was real. Good news is that the RAV was under $6K, I am sure I will be able to essentially drive the RAV4 for free... But, I can't wait for my plaid. I just filled with gas, and hated it so much.

Reactions: MikeJ and Bitjockey
Probably can’t put much value on what the SAs says on this topic based on what has been posted in this forum.

While most say “you know as much as I do” or some version of that, you have some that have said September, some saying not till Q4, and now one that production is it halted until the new year. Doesn’t sound very reliable. Furthermore even if a SA did know exactly what was anticipated for deliveries, as we all know that can unfortunately change rather quickly.

Reactions: Vawlkus