Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the info! I guess for those of us that ordered Model X would have to wait an additional 2 months then....
At a minimum. My Model X is showing October but I’ll be lucky to get my Model S by then. My SA indicated that it would be September/October for Model S deliveries in Canada at the earliest and said that should expect my Model X by the end of Q1 2022.

Sept/October does seem to be a reasonable delivery window for both MS and MX.
I’m going to go out on a limb and assume that you are a new entrant to this disappointing roller coaster ride :)

Based on the crappy communications and many missed expectations so far in 2020 I’m going to say that Model X in Canada this year is beyond a long shot.

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume that you are a new entrant to this disappointing roller coaster ride :)

Based on the crappy communications and many missed expectations so far in 2020 I’m going to say that Model X in Canada this year is beyond a long shot.
I had the impulse to just buy another car after waiting for so long. It really sucks to be in the dark with all the missed delivery promises. How long have you waited? RN1142 here.

Reactions: MikeJ
I had the impulse to just buy another car after waiting for so long. It really sucks to be in the dark with all the missed delivery promises. How long have you waited? RN1142 here.
Ok, you've waited as long as the rest of us :) I'm running a RN1143 on my initial Plaid+ order. Personally I just wish they'd give us a real timeframe, I could have bought another car in the interim instead my wife and I are sharing a car. (I know first world problems)

Ok, you've waited as long as the rest of us :) I'm running a RN1143 on my initial Plaid+ order. Personally I just wish they'd give us a real timeframe, I could have bought another car in the interim instead my wife and I are sharing a car. (I know first world problems)
I know, with the false EDD showing on the Tesla acct just makes it more frustrating. When you purchased the car, did Tesla promise you "prioritized delivery"?

Grrr. Got a Dec 13 - Jan 02 updated delivery date this morning.... Model S/Plaid/Grey/White/CF/19's in Quebec City. Wonderful time to receive a new car in the middle of winter...

Attachments

• 1628600067210.png
    1628600067210.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Agreed some movement today!
  • Model S/Plaid+ Conversion/Red/White/CF/21 - RN1143 - Blank
  • Model S/Plaid/Blue/White/CF/21 - RN1147 - October 19 - November 08
  • Model X/Black/Black/Wood - RN1145 - October
My confidence is low on these estimates based on my experience in 2021 so far but this is the first time I've been given a range. Also odd why my Plaid+ conversion is blank still.

I heard that TSportline will have winter packages for the Model S in September. I bought them for my Model 3 Performance and was pretty happy.

What are others doing?

My confidence is low on these estimates based on my experience in 2021 so far but this is the first time I've been given a range. Also odd why my Plaid+ conversion is blank still.

I heard that TSportline will have winter packages for the Model S in September. I bought them for my Model 3 Performance and was pretty happy.

What are others doing?
Do you know if would they have OEM TPMS? I know some people do fine with aftermarket, but over the years I’ve had nothing but grief from aftermarket TPMS (not from Tesla).

Do you know if would they have OEM TPMS? I know some people do fine with aftermarket, but over the years I’ve had nothing but grief from aftermarket TPMS (not from Tesla).
You'd have to ask. Then again, worst comes to worst, you buy the TPMS and get them installed. Of course, that'll add a few hundred to the overall cost and require unmounting, remounting and balancing the tires.

What are others doing?
Great to see an update with a time range. If RN1147 is estimated Oct-Nov, I guess your Plaid+ conversion should definite arrive much earlier. Sadly, I didn't get any meaningful update.

Lol, mine just went from August to February. Brutal. I also got an automated email from Tesla saying "We understand this may be disappointing and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to check your Tesla Account for any changes to your timing, which should remain updated to represent our best estimate."

Huh?!? Since when has the Tesla Account reflected the "best estimates" - it just went from 'sometime in the next 3 weeks' to '6 months from now'.

I think it's time to explore a Taycan. This is too much.

Reactions: Bitjockey