Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Section - are there guidelines for Canada specific content?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some do, some don’t. I see plenty of Canadians talking over in the general sections.

Perhaps some people don’t see it as “General Discussion goes here, Canada related goes here..” Perhaps it’s oh there’s a Canada section and I’m from Canada so I’m going to post my thread there. Most people are new to forums, and you can’t blame them for thinking that way.
I don't think asking if there are guidelines to guide those people is 'blaming'. I'm asking if there are guidelines and polling the forum to see what they think. If there are guidelines, or if the majority would prefer there were guidelines, we can get somethign done and educate those who are 'new'. If not, that's fine leave things as they are. Just asking questions bud.

I didn't run a full analysis but I'm pretty sure the responses are split 50/50 and there is definitely not a majority.
did you read them? At the time of your posting 5 people said they agreed the Canada section should be restricted and 1 person said he thinks the Canada section is fair game for everything. A few people then tried to explain why the Canada section might be seeing off topic stuff posted, but didn't post an opinion either way.

How is that 50/50?

did you read them? At the time of your posting 5 people said they agreed the Canada section should be restricted and 1 person said he thinks the Canada section is fair game for everything. A few people then tried to explain why the Canada section might be seeing off topic stuff posted, but didn't post an opinion either way.

How is that 50/50?

look at the agree's and the disagree's. By the 4th post we had 10 users chime in with an agree/disagree and by my tally it looks like the split is 6-4

Further to that most of the subsequent posts that garnered any kind of activity leaned more towards neutral than a specific side.

my 2 cents ... would delve deeper but this is a silly discussion.

It gets even sillier if you were to tally how many "General" threads were created in the past <<insert some random number>> here and how much collective time was "wasted" looking at them.

out time is valuable but i cant see it being that valuable that we need to discuss it.

Reactions: TrevTremaine