Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered last summer.

Originally had July - August,

Then July 25-Aug 15

Then July 20-26

Then got a text two days ago to schedule delivery. I have it schedule for 26th.

Still no VIN in app, but do have it in my source code.

Called my SA, he says the car is still not yet at Chicago hub, no promises that it will be on time.

Sigh.

MYLR 6 Blue ext and black int

Richmond, BC
OD: Oct 24. 2021

EDD1:April 2022
EDD2: May X - June X 2022
EDD3: March X - May X, 2023
EDD4: October X - Jan X, 2023
EDD5: July 12 - July 22, 2022

Scheduled for pick up on July 21!

96mth at 6.06% with Scotiabank :(

Do we get a key fob and charger cable? Going from a BMW X5 to my first electric car.

MYLR 6 Blue ext and black int

Richmond, BC
OD: Oct 24. 2021

EDD1:April 2022
EDD2: May X - June X 2022
EDD3: March X - May X, 2023
EDD4: October X - Jan X, 2023
EDD5: July 12 - July 22, 2022

Scheduled for pick up on July 21!

96mth at 6.06% with Scotiabank :(

Do we get a key fob and charger cable? Going from a BMW X5 to my first electric car.
No FOB but should get charger cable.

does anyone have experience if you can’t be available for your delivery window? After making us wait for over a year, I’m assuming they will hold the vehicle for a few days if you can’t make it due to travelling?
it has always been touchy. AFAIK you'll have ~2-3 days to pick up the car, not more.

Ask your service contact, since we're not in the end of quarter push yet maybe you'll have some wiggle room.

Let us know!

Reactions: SamGr
Got notice to take delivery of our this week. But we have decided we are happy with the Y so we’ll just let it expire. Somebody will be happy to move up the q one position.
I think this is why Tesla has been sending out the On Hold notices since I suspect more and more are cancelling and this really has a negative impact on their forecasting and even forward guidance in earnings calls, etc.

Did anyone shop around for insurance quotes ?
I got quotes $191 in toronto(north york) yesterday

I also got a text from my SA saying

your Model X has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

To ensure no delays in your delivery, log in to your Tesla Account as soon as possible to complete your pre-delivery tasks.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

ts.la/account

I responded asking if this is just automated or did my car just leave now and was not on the train to chicago like you told me on the weekend? No response yet. But the text does look automated

Reactions: Dr Gez