Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have now sent us three emails. We were thinking to just not reply at let it expire. Any advantage to actually going online and cancelling or just let the clock run out on it.
They keep the deposit regardless, so probably no difference

Hopefully after the 25th (the first deadline date) the delivery estimates will bump up. Seems there’s at least 3 different sets of holds.

They have now sent us three emails. We were thinking to just not reply at let it expire. Any advantage to actually going online and cancelling or just let the clock run out on it.
Why would you not reply and let it run out? Are you going to possibly change your mind? If not, its better to reject it now so an other owner waiting gets notified sooner than later.

Reactions: SamGr
I got a text from my SA saying that my car is scheduled to be delivered before the end of next week. And asked to verify the down payment amount. My EDD window starts on Monday but I have yet to see a vin appear anywhere on my account outside of the source code. He last told me it would be the first week in august.

The oakville people already have vins in thier accounts and scheduled deliveries confirmed. So I don’t know how Vaughn will pull it off but if they do I will be greatly appreciative.

Reactions: SamGr
I got a text from my SA saying that my car is scheduled to be delivered before the end of next week. And asked to verify the down payment amount. My EDD window starts on Monday but I have yet to see a vin appear anywhere on my account outside of the source code. He last told me it would be the first week in august.

The oakville people already have vins in thier accounts and scheduled deliveries confirmed. So I don’t know how Vaughn will pull it off but if they do I will be greatly appreciative.
Did your SA say if it had arrived at the dealership or still in transit as they usually take 2-3 days to clean up and prep the cars before delivery.

Did your SA say if it had arrived at the dealership or still in transit as they usually take 2-3 days to clean up and prep the cars before delivery.
He didn’t specify. I find the whole thing highly unlikely seeing I don’t have a visible vin yet. But I am also trying to be hopeful that yesterday was my last day buying gas for a car I own. I just realized I have a couple hundred dollars in petro points. So worst case scenario I will just use them if the car is delayed until next month.

I wanted to ask my SA more question but I also didn’t want to start annoying him and he leaves me on read or something going forward.