Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't find a cargo mat for Model X 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The official Tesla store is still not selling mats for Model X 2022 (5 seater). 3D MAXPIDER mats are also shown as sold out. Do you know a store where I can fund a cargo mat by 3D MAXPIDER? Does the 3D MAXPIDER cargo mat from Model X before 2022 fit Model X 2022?

The official Tesla store is still not selling mats for Model X 2022 (5 seater). 3D MAXPIDER mats are also shown as sold out. Do you know a store where I can fund a cargo mat by 3D MAXPIDER? Does the 3D MAXPIDER cargo mat from Model X before 2022 fit Model X 2022?
weathertech sells them. amazon has a brand called toughprothat sells them

EDIT: nvm, just realzied you're asking specifically about 3d maxpider. Yeah the older versions should fit.

weathertech sells them. amazon has a brand called toughprothat sells them

EDIT: nvm, just realzied you're asking specifically about 3d maxpider. Yeah the older versions should fit.
any floor mat design for the back seat will fit however the area under the console will not go as far if you put an old mat in the refresh. The refresh console sits further forward. So if that would bother you then you should wait. The front mats are totally different and will not work.

any floor mat design for the back seat will fit however the area under the console will not go as far if you put an old mat in the refresh. The refresh console sits further forward. So if that would bother you then you should wait. The front mats are totally different and will not work.

This guy got the 3D Maxpider ones. I think it will fit.

Also see this video:

for the 2022 MX six seat configuration, I purchased the front and rear mats from TESMANIAN.
The quality is reasonably good, but Maxpider is better quality ( I have it on a MX75D) The fitment is pretty exacting.
The good thing is the 2nd/3rd row mat is all one piece, with a cutout to fit around the 2nd row seat mounting post.

FYI, the shape of the footwells of the front seats on the 2022 refresh MX is different than the earlier pre-2021 MX. I've actually tested placing the Maxpider set from the MX75D into the 2022 MX. It does NOT fit properly.