Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't order Premium connectivity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my model 3 today, but when I go into my account and get to the purchase screen for premium connectivity, I get a error message saying "Something went wrong. Please try again later." My billing address hasn't been entered yet, which is likely the problem. But when I try to enter it and click on "state," it brings up the selection menu, but the only choice is "select." There's no individual states listed. I tried this on three browsers, including then Tesla one. What's up here?

Don't you get 30 days free first? And you are trying to override the freebie?

Have you tried adding your billing info and car in your Tesla account?

I bought the car used, so nothing free.

I'm confused. I AM trying to add it to my Tesla account. It lets me enter my credit card, but when I get to the billing section, it will not let me select a state. I've tried three browsers. I wonder if anyone else has this issue.

I don't understand transferring the account. Did he turn over his account to you? Could he still have access and its interfering with your permissions?

You have an unique situation. I doubt if anyone has heard of this, and if they did, their only recourse was to talk/email Tesla for them to fix it doing what they do.

Can you skip the state and go straight to the Zip code? If not, try leaving the state empty

I don't understand transferring the account. Did he turn over his account to you? Could he still have access and its interfering with your permissions?

You have an unique situation. I doubt if anyone has heard of this, and if they did, their only recourse was to talk/email Tesla for them to fix it doing what they do.

He removed his account and a screen came up to add my name and email. I got an email saying the car was transferred and I could use my account. The car isn't registered in my name yet, but everything works on the app.

I'm curious if someone else goes to billing and deletes their info and tries to re add if they have the same issue.

Got my model 3 today, but when I go into my account and get to the purchase screen for premium connectivity, I get a error message saying "Something went wrong. Please try again later." My billing address hasn't been entered yet, which is likely the problem. But when I try to enter it and click on "state," it brings up the selection menu, but the only choice is "select." There's no individual states listed. I tried this on three browsers, including then Tesla one. What's up here?
I'm having the same issue except I live in the Isle of man, try to do subscription but stuck in
US dollar and won't accept my address. Just wondering if this has been resolved. Tried to contact tesla bit no reply.

Last edited by a moderator: